This #WorldFoodDay, Wednesday, October 16, we’re taking action to support people worldwide who have been affected by natural and man-made disasters – and you can help.
World Central Kitchen provides hot, nutritious meals to those who need it most and today they’re raising 100,000 meals. Let’s make sure they hit that goal – join us by donating at wck.org/worldfoodday.
- This World Food Day, we’re supporting World Central Kitchen’s goal of raising 100,000 meals to support people impacted by natural and man-made disasters around the world.
- Founded by Chef José Andrés, WCK uses the power of food to strengthen communities through times of crisis and beyond.
- After a disaster, WCK provides nutritious, hot meals to those without basic access to food.
- Most recently, WCK has been feeding survivors of Hurricane Dorian in the Bahamas since September 3 – in just over a month they’ve served more than 1 million meals to those in need.
- Join the movement! You can donate and learn more at wck.org/worldfoodday.